My Life as a New Vegan and everyday questions

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day 1


Starting this I realize just how liberating returning to the Vegan lifestyle is. It feels joyous and lighter, like a big heavy cow sized burden is lifted off of you. I look at foods I love to eat anyway and feel motivated.
I am not a writer...I am a Photographer, Student, Animal and Human Rights Activist, one day I will hope to be a Therapist, Mother and an overall content and happy person. I will post...I am also a Knitter and I love ideas for patterns and love to hear what others think about issues.
Above is my dog...she is my Sunshine (literally, that is her name) a Pet Therapy Dog and one of the best dogs (though she is very hard to photograph)...You will see her time to time as I Blog more and more
If you are going to speak, please speak nice. I am very open minded, but to be hateful or cut people down because of their styles is not what this is all about.
Today I ate at Baja Fresh..Veggie Burrito NO CHEESE...Yummy..I could live off of Guacamole.
I love recipes and as I learn more and more about the Vegan Lifestyle I would like to hear something from everyone...So begins day 1 towards animal rights and overall health.

Til Later,
maggie

No comments: