My Life as a New Vegan and everyday questions

Thursday, January 17, 2008

More Vegan Editing; Little Treat for myself

I went to knitpicks, looking (and drooling) through the cotton-y yarn....I finally gave and bought myself some Shine Sport Modal. I also took a deep breath and purchased this:

http://www.knitpicks.com/Total%20Tote_ADTotalTote.html

Made in Ultrasuede THANK YOU!
I did not know how cool ultrasuede was (especially for vegans) until I looked through what the fiber actually was!! I was so happy that I bought such a simple bag in rich chocolate brown for my knitting that is Cruelty free!!! Long Live Plano!!!

My big thing right now is Jade stone (No Corall!!)and I love Oriental things.

http://www.amazon.com/Snow-Peak-Carry-on-Chopsticks/dp/B00061WBBO/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1200589382&sr=8-15

I got some reusable chopsticks because I learned to use them like a pro when I was 6 years old and I looooooove using them to eat my veggies and quick snacks..plus they make you EAT LESS...you focus so much on picking up your food you tend to eat slower thereby filling you up faster.

I also got in my AVON stuff....Fantastic!The smells are neither cheap nor fake..my husband loves his Black Suede Cologne

So now that Vegan Edited my choice of handbags (Canvas and Ultrasuede), toiletries (We buy at AVON)it is one stpe closer to a more active and postive Vegan lifestyle..

No comments: