My Life as a New Vegan and everyday questions

Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 3-2.0 Choco rush

Okay,

This afternoon I was drooling over my brand new Knitpicks Interchangables (www.knitpicks.com) marveling over the smoothness of the wood and pretty colors. I dug around for the perfect scrap yarn and started knitting away.
Content and not doing a half-bad job I realized that I was having the MOTHER of all chocolate crashes....I had a craving so bad I was seeing everything as either a cookie or candy bar. Okay I am doing my 30 day pledge so I went to the PETA website and got a list of cookies I am able to get. I ran to my local Shop Rite and what do you know? Famous Amos Chocolate sandwich cookies and choco soy milk.....Choco Crash averted...
I eat my veggies and fruit and I love my wheat egg-free pasta..but I wanted JUNK FOOD and I got it!!
Now I will have my fries and vegan corn dogs..YUMMY!

No comments: