My Life as a New Vegan and everyday questions

Monday, January 21, 2008

Vegan Editing:Joining Weight Watchers

I took another huge step,

I figured out that I must do something. I eat out (a lot) and take in Vegan lunches, cookies and candy (like on "I can't Believe it's Vegan!" website)After consideration and current activity I decided that Weight Watchers would be best for the lifestyle. A lot of the Vegan items I love so is low in points (Like my Veggie hot dog is 1 point)...even the egg re placers are 0 points. Not ordering cheese, meats and desserts laden with dead animals caused my pointage to drop faster than most people. This has also inspired me to begin a small workout routine...
I also vegan edited my favorite Spinach Pasta:
Tossing together fat free Italian Dressing,Seminole (Sp?)Spaghetti (Save-a-Lot said NO EGGS I love Save-A-Lot)cooked spinach and Vegan Parmesan cheese. Points? 6 points for a decent size meal (I purposefully super sized the spinach amount)If I wanted something creamier(AKA Alfredo Sauce), fat free soy milk, Smart Balance Margarine and Garlic..Yummy!

No comments: